Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tremble before me

Could also be titled: This Is Not a Photoshop (of course, you can easily verify the above picture by going to www.sharkscope.com and looking for Rob1606 at Full Tilt)

or: I Have No Further Poker Goals Now

or: My Best Month Ever

Note also the "Form" column... This classification is due to the following sequence:

I never expected to achieve either "Shark" status or "Super Hot". To achieve both at the same time is something very special. My bankroll at Full Tilt is now only $24 shy of $1000, meaning that I have multiplied my initial deposit almost by 20 now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I could think of a few other goals:
- Win a live poker tournament
- Win the world poker tournament
- Win a lot of money so you can retire

Glad to be of help :-D

Nard

ps. well done you form-denomination!