Monday, April 30, 2007

$200 $220

My net winnings up until now, after I just won another two more $5 SNGs. Of course, a substantial part of this has been won with bonuses, and I have spent some of this money on poker books. Still, I am quite happy with this, especially after my net winnings were only $40 three weeks ago...

In this last game I paid particular attention to two weaknesses of mine: ignoring reraises and betting too high on winning hands, chasing everybody out. In fact there was only one reraise I think, but since I held (bottom) two pair at that point (in contrast to last time, when I had top pair, weak kicker) I decided to call anyway and I also bet out after a harmless turn. The river gave me a full house, so I will in fact never know what my opponent had in that hand. Value bets also worked out reasonably well.

How much did I bet to make this profit? Well, I don't know how much I bet in ring games, but my profit (at least what is stored in PokerOffice) is $58 (party) -$10 - $51.20 - $50.5 = about -$50. For tournaments, it looks like this.

Since April 15th: bet $122.12. (I started a new PokerOffice database at this point).
Before April 15th: bet $282.10 (Pacific) + $11 + $483.40 + $66 + $221.60 = $1,065.

Wow that is really a LOT, I never added it all up before... Of course there is a lot of money that is being counted double here. In total I did not put more than about $60 on poker sites.

Anyway, so my net profit on tournaments (including bonuses!) must be about $250. That is not bad at all, 25% ROI. Cool :-)

No comments: