Friday, October 5, 2007

Absolutely disgusting

I just played with a complete and utter donk, and gave him all of my chips.

Early on, he called an all-in with a flush draw and made his flush. Some time later, he called an all-in with 3rd pair and promptly got rewarded when his pair became a set on the turn. I slowplayed Aces against him, only to have him make an inside straight on the river. On top of that he bluffed a lot, and I saw it happening, but nevertheless I could not bring myself to call a big bet of his with AT on the river and no piece of the board, which was moreover paired.

Eventually I reraised the umpteenth raise of his all-in with A5 in the BB, and he called with A7 and won. Thus I went out on the bubble. What was I even thinking, calling an all-in on the bubble...

This just shows you how annoying it can be if you have somebody at your table who does not have the faintest idea how to play the game and keeps getting rewarded for it. Oh, another time, he raised and called a reraise. The flop was QJx and the reraiser pushed with 77. Of course he called, he had KJo. It was just sick to watch all of this happening. Like I said in the title, absolutely disgusting. To think that you can get so far with luck. I don't want to know how much his lifetime losses are... And remember, this is not happening at the $2 level but at the $20 level! What was this guy with 77 thinking, when two overcards hit the flop?

No comments: