Thursday, October 4, 2007

But to look at the bright side...

I just cashed for the fifth consecutive time in a $22 game: I finished 1st, 3rd, 1st, 3rd, and just now 2nd when my opponent flopped two pair and I tried to bluff him after an already lengthy heads-up phase. This is a record for me, certainly at this level. I could not have dreamed of such results a couple of months ago!

I guess I should just give up on the Steps, now that the money is coming in so quickly with these regular games. I have earned $200 in the last week... Will I be able to keep this up?

As an aside, in ten days I am going on vacation and will stop playing poker. My goal is to earn at least an additional $100 in that time, and hopefully another $200. That would make this my second most successful month ever, after May, when I finished 3rd in Step 6. Of course May is going to be hard to beat without playing Steps games!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,

Why stop playing poker on holliday? ;-)

Nice to see you are earning some big bucks and have increased your level :)

Nard

Rob1606 said...

Ask my wife :-) and thanks!