Sunday, January 27, 2008

I am BACK

I just cashed in two simultaneous $10 games again. Still did not manage to win any of these games, but at least I am reaching the money spots now! It is a great feeling to be playing at this level again. I have now doubled my Full Tilt bankroll (from $50 to $108). It is actually still too low really to be playing $10 games, but I will continue to play it somewhat safe. My new lower limit is $75, so I can afford to lose three games in a row before I have to drop back down. But hopefully, I have left these $5 games behind me for good now...

Also, my form at Sharkscope is "Hot" again, very nice. However, I should keep a proper perspective, I have now played 8 of these $10 games at Full Tilt and my overall result is -$25 for these games, so I still have a loss to make up here (my overall profit at the $5 SNGs is now $73, and at the $5 HU games it is $22; almost $100 in total!).

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Make sure that u step down again after you reach this level. There is nothing wrong with stepping back if it is the right thing to do.
I played a 20$ SNG friday evening in Tilt mode. Not much difference in level. Still I should have stayed away from it.
Good luck with the tenners.

Rob1606 said...

Thanks for the comment. You found $20 games to be similar to $5 games? I did notice a difference when I played them. You still see idiot moves of course, but far less of them...