Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A winning year

A happy new year to all of my readers!

I could also have called this post "Two losing months", since I lost money again in December, but I prefer to keep a positive outlook. In 2007, I made a profit of $1744.13. This is quite a huge improvement compared to 2006, where I made a profit of $83.92 (but I played only in the last few months). So my profit has increased by 1978%, call it 2000% or a factor 20. Not bad overall. (Too bad that the US dollar is worth less now than it was a year ago...) Let us see what the new year may bring. I will be satisfied if my profit stabilizes, especially in view of the last two months... BTW my loss in December was only half that of November, so things are somewhat looking up again.

I just withdrew my money from Celeb Poker. I again received $25 from Party, who are apparently desperate to see me back at their tables. Well, I'm game, I look forward to seeing what I can do with their new gift (I squandered the previous one, unfortunately).

PS: so far I can apparently win $12.21 :-) I played two $6 SNG's, made one second place when I picked a bad time to reraise, and one third place when my moron opponent made runner-runner straight after calling my all-in with Q7. A good start.

No comments: