Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No news is good news, unless it's bad

I find that I have not so much to write about recently. My SNGs are going nicely at the moment (yesterday: played 2 simultaneously, one second place, +$5). But even if they weren't, what can I say about them? It remains true that much if not all of the play in those games can be automated. Sometimes you win the races, sometimes you lose them.

At the moment I also lack the time to play MTTs; even if I had the time, various subtle hints thrown my way have indicated that these are not my most interesting posts. Not that I care, I write this blog for myself, to learn from it. But I seem to have reached some sort of plateau, I am not making any real progress towards playing better poker. I should probably read more about the game again. While I will never again make a jump similar to when I read Harrington on Hold'Em, there is surely more progress to be made.

With that in mind, I recommend the following postings (bottom of the page, by Bond18; read the whole series!).

No comments: