Thursday, March 20, 2008

$22 seems to be the sweet spot

I have now played twenty $33 games, but I was fortunate to win the last one and bring my ROI up to "only" minus 10%... It seems that there really are more people that know what they are doing at this level. Of course, this is based on a relatively small sample, but some of the chats were also quite insightful. Guess I will stick with the $22 games, if I get around to playing a few more before we move, that is...

About those $22 games, I suppose that an ROI of 55% cannot be maintained over the long run. Still, I have played 45 such games now, and I have also played 61 games at Pacific Poker earlier, where I maintained an ROI of 31%.

This means that I am now maintaining an ROI of about 40% in $20-22 games for over 100 games already. Of course that is still not statistically significant, though you can probably say with some certainty that I am a winning player at this level. (It has been a long time since I did some actual statistics...)

No comments: