Thursday, March 6, 2008

Too bad I finished out of the money in my last two $22 games...

Nice to get this up on Sharkscope :-)

FTP $24, 2nd hour

Eliminated 2 players in the 1st hour. First AA beat JJ in the BB, then KQ beat KT on KTx flop after the turn was a Q...

Am now in 4th position overall! Dropped to 6th since the break.

My stack is 11k, blinds are 50/100, this is amazing... My M is 72! :-) I am also the chipleader at my table, but only barely. There are 149 players remaining out of 364, top 36 gets paid (this is a $7500 guarantee tournament).

Just dropped to 10th place. Not doing anything, but am getting overtaken. Still not much to worry though :-)

Quite a bit of action at my table. Not getting involved for the moment. No reason.

127 players left, 11th place. M=59 :-)

Dodged a tremendous bullet when I folded on a J77 flop with KJ after I bet half the pot and an opponent went all-in with QJ. He made a runner-runner flush...

9400. Raise ATs after 1 limper in CO. BB calls, limper pushes on flop that I miss: fold. 8900. In 18th place now out of 115 remaining, still not bad...

JJ in CO. Raise to 600 = 3BB. All fold. Back to 8900... 23rd out of 103.

QQ in 2nd pos. 1st pos. raises, I reraise to 1400. He calls with 66, goes all-in on an oesd and makes it on the turn. Down to 3678... M is now 12.

Now I am 76th out of 96 remaining :-(

Raise TT to 1000 in MP, all fold...

Raise 88 in 2nd pos to 1000, all fold...

Push AQo UTG, all fold... The last two of these hands were consecutive! Now up to 4178 again (after paying the blinds).

JKo in SB. Fold after early limp and raise.

The antes have kicked in. Round now costs 585, so M is 7. I am 67th out of 84 players remaining. Will there be other people so willing to give me their chips as in the first hour? (And of course I got lucky at the end of the first hour as well.)

Now really waiting for a good hand... Stack down to 3548 after the next blinds passed.

Getting very close to pushing ATC here, given good position... but not getting the chance! Many limps, early raises etc. To top it all off, the blinds just went up to 150/300 plus 25 antes, so a round now costs 675 and my M is only 5.5 or so. 64th out of 73 remaining.

I just got moved to a new table. Maybe it is an advantage that nobody knows me here, we will see... Only 8 tables left now, final 4 tables get paid!

88 in MP. Push. All fold. Back to 4k.

Down to 3300 after a few more hands... I got moved again! Blast, I had just looked everybody up on Sharkscope :-( Now I can start all over again! Used the break to look them all up.

57th out of 62 remaining.

START OF THIRD HOUR

Round now costs 1k, so my M is down to 3. This is not going to be quite enough to make it ITM... Looking to double up here, and stat!

77 as BB, here goes nothing... I actually win a race against AQo! Now ATs as SB. Push after 1 limper, he folds. Now in 33rd position out of 55...

AJo in MP, push. All fold. Back to over 9k now! 31st out of 54. M=9... for the moment.

BLinds went up, round costs 1200, M=6. Stack is 8500 (just paid SB).

50 players remain, only 14 more to go. I might still make it!

36th out of 49. Should be happy to sneak into the money here!

Fold QJo in 2nd pos. 46 players remain! 45. 43. Going now.

Got blinded out in 32nd position, not bad! Eliminated two players, so I earned $15.75.

No comments: