Thursday, March 6, 2008

4 in a row

Now I have lost four $22 games in a row. Is this the beginning of another bad beat period? In my last two games, I ran into KK and QQ in the blinds... Good thing I cashed out $750 a couple of days ago! Now if I should happen to lose my remaining bankroll at Full Tilt ($238 now), that's OK. The important thing is to keep playing in the same way...

The games:
  1. Push 9-3 OTB with 1700, blinds are 120/240 so my M was 5. There were 5 players left. Get called by KQ (a bit loose), I actually get a 3 on the flop but the river is a King. I think this was a reasonable move by me.
  2. I fell for the old limp-reraise trick with AA. I had AJ, I was getting odds of 2:1, I could not get away from this hand after raising.
  3. Run 88 (SB) into QQ (BB). He thought a long time before calling my raise preflop, and I decided to gamble on a JTx flop. Bad timing!
  4. Again I got tricked by a limped KK (in the BB). I bet out on a 765 flop with T6, he went all-in! This screamed a draw (to me) but of course he had a made hand. Nice hand sir.

No comments: