Friday, June 1, 2007

How to have hours of fun for only $3

I put a table to the left where you can see how the steps games are going. In short: not particularly inspiring. It is hard for me to believe that I ever got out of Step 1 now, let alone reach Step 6...

Sometimes I get these games that just do not want to come to a finish. My last three Step 1 games lasted 111 (finished 2nd), 86 (3rd) and 85 (4th) games. Everytime a short stack goes all-in he either does not get called or wins the showdown, extremely annoying. In my last game for example, I was about to eliminate the short stack with A9 vs Q3 when he managed to hit a straight on the river...

I think I am basically playing in the same way, the cards just aren't cooperating today. I hope I will have better luck tomorrow.

No comments: