Monday, September 24, 2007

Bad beats are boring

With that in mind, I am happy to report a positive result for a change. I managed to finish 2nd in a $5 game at Party. Thus my net winnings with those $5 games (since I started my newest database) are again positive now. I am not going to manage to clear the bonus though. I get the feeling that it has become slightly more difficult to clear bonuses at Party, am not sure.

My previous game at Party went less well, but the important thing is that I played well. I went all-in over the top of a short stack who had gone all-in several times before without getting called. Unfortunately, this time he actually had a hand: JJ, and I only had 99. What is worse, the big stack in the big blind actually called with AKs and managed to make a flush... With a third nine, no less :-(

Well, onwards and upwards...

No comments: