Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hot

I swear, I started this blog to write about my mistakes and try to learn from them, but if things are going well, how can I not write about that?
It seems that I picked the perfect time to start another new database in PokerOffice too... My previous one had again grown to over 100MB, making the program slower and slower. Look at the "in the money" column...
That's right, I cashed in a $30 game for the very first time! This was only my second attempt, and I actually had a good shot at winning it, but I could not resist calling an all-in with a good flush draw when I suspected that he was also only on this flush draw. (After all, there were three hearts on the table.) This was true, but unfortunately he held the King and I "only" the Queen...

Also (and as long as I am bragging anyway) I actually played two of these games simultaneously, I started to play a $20 game while waiting for the $30 game to fill up. It can be a bit confusing at times, especially because Pacific does not allow window resizing. (At least not the old version of the software that I am using - the new version is still not supported by PokerOffice!)

My overall net profit is rapidly approaching $2000. In the last seven days, I earned $258. These numbers are just amazing. I never expected that it could be so easy to earn so much money with a hobby. Of course, it took me quite a long time to get to this stage! It is less than five months ago that I bought the Harrington books, which turned me into a winning player. Thanks Dan :-)

PS: another picture added.

No comments: