Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Net profit over the last two days: $1

That's right, for all my trouble I was rewarded by a lousy dollar! The result of one third place and one seventh place (raise to 3BB with QQ - idiot with A8 puts me all-in - I am happy to call - A on flop) in double stack tournaments, one 5th place in a $5 jackpot game, and a third place at Pacific when I couldn't log in to Titan for some reason.

I suppose I should not complain as long as I am still making a profit :-)

For all my praises regarding the double stack tournaments, I have yet to win one. Just now I had another long phase with 3 players, then I guess I lost my patience and went all-in OTB on K5o (my M was still 10 but about to decrease), only to be called by 88. Overall I have now made a profit of only $3 at the $10 tournaments at Titan! (This includes several single stack tournaments where I did not finish in the money.) Still, I suppose that I am learning from these slow games.

My overall profit at Titan has actually gone down to $17.50 now. Seems I still have a long way to go to make up for my losses here. I thought I would just quickly win a few $10 SNGs, but it does not seem to work out that way. Oh well, try and try again...

My overall results in $10 games remain encouraging:
Site games profit
Titan 7 $3
Party 4 -$13
Pacific 45 $215
Total 56 $205
Average ROI 33%

It used to be higher of course, but an ROI like that is not to be sneezed at I think, and certainly nothing to complain about! I could probably play better at Titan if I restricted myself to a single table. I have taken to multi-tabling since sometimes you have to wait quite a while before a double stack game starts. Of course, whenever I start a second game I immediately get notified that the double stack game is ready to start now...

No comments: