Monday, July 2, 2007

Results of June

I made a net profit of $187 in June, not as good as May but still quite nice :-) I also like the way my profile looks at Sharkscope at the moment:
Regarding the $10 SNGs, I now have 7 8 wins, 5 second places and 3 third places. It is interesting that when I reach the last three, almost 50% of the time I finish first. I think I have an advantage when there are only two players left because I can often resort to using the near-optimal system SAGE whereas my opponents more often than not seem to have no idea what to do. I am not quite sure why I rarely finish third. One reason could be that I have already collected a large amount of chips, but this is clearly not always the case. Perhaps the other players are more nervous at this stage, I don't know.

Anyway, for the moment I will definitely stick to playing the $10 SNGs. Yesterday I played a $5 MTT at Pacific and finished 16th for a net profit of $1.30. I think I am not going to play these anymore. With only 100-200 players, it is not really worth the effort: I spent 2.5 hours on this! In the future I will sooner try these MTTs at Party, where they seem to be quite a bit larger and also the levels are slower (15 minutes) which I hope would help me.

PS: number of wins updated on July 2nd :-) ROI on the $10 games is now 46%. I wonder how long I can keep this up.

No comments: