Sunday, December 16, 2007

Total online bankroll: $100

Writing it in dollars makes it seem higher these days... But I have lost $300 since my maximum winnings of $2070 that I reached on November 8th. This is, simply put, horrible. What has happened to my ability to play poker? I just do not understand what is happening here. I won €120 at a Celeb tournament and now all this money is basically gone. At Pacific, I went down from $270 or something to now $9. I would not have believed such a thing to be possible if I had not painfully experienced it myself.

I guess it is good in a way that I cashed out some of my winnings, it is forcing me to play at a lower level now. But man, this hurts. I cannot believe I am back down to playing $5 SNGs and desperately hoping to finish in the money, where two months ago I was playing two $20 SNGs in parallel and thinking nothing of it. I even made $100 on one night doing that. Those were the days...

1 comment:

The 80th Minute said...

It will come back.
Take some days of of poker.

It know how it feels playing those 5$ SNG knowing that you need to cash in almost 50% of them.